Receptra Naturals Brand Review
Receptra Naturals prides itself on only using hand-picked premium floral hemp. This means that they only use the hemp flower and aerial parts. No seeds, steams or stalks. 100% of their hemp is sourced from family-owned farms in Colorado where it is organically grown to ensure the highest quality.
Their product line consists of CBD oil drops and topicals (a salve and a cream). They have 2 different types of CBD oil drops. Their “Health and Wellness Extracts” are geared towards those using CBD for health and wellness. Their “Active Lifestyle Extracts” are targeted at athletes who may be experiencing pain or inflammation.
Receptra Naturals is known to have some of the highest quality CBD products on the market. We recommend them as an excellent choice for those looking for a higher quality product at mid-range prices.
- Popular products: Full spectrum CBD oil drops and topicals
- Source of hemp: Organically-grown Colorado hemp; flower and aerial parts only
- Extraction method: Cold-ethanol extraction
- Tincture carrier oil: Coconut MCT oil
- Prices: Mid-range (as low as $0.07 per mg of CBD)
- Shipping cost: Free shipping not available
- Countries served: All 50 U.S. states and internationally
Receptra Naturals User Reviews
Reviews of Receptra Naturals by real users are shown in the comments section below.
If you’ve used CBD oil products from Receptra Naturals, please take a few minutes to write your own review in the “LEAVE A REPLY’ section at the bottom of the reviews shown on this page. Your review will help other users get informed and find the CBD oil products that are right for them. Thank you!