Fab CBD Brand Review
Fab has quickly emerged as one of the leading brands in the CBD hemp oil market. We applaud their passion for formulating great products and providing helpful education to consumers.
They keep things simple for consumers by focusing on 3 products. Their CBD oil drops are full spectrum and come in a choice of 3 flavors (citrus, mint and natural). The Fab CBD muscle and joint topical cream is also full spectrum. Their chews are from isolate (0% THC) with 25mg of CBD per gummy.
Fab makes their products using solvent-free CO2 extraction which is generally considered to be the best method of extracting the CBD from hemp.
Fab’s prices are considered to be “mid-range” in the industry. Their focus is clearly on providing high-quality products and excellent customer service to a growing number of loyal customers.
- Popular products: Full spectrum CBD oil drops and topical; isolate gummies
- Source of hemp: Organically-grown in the U.S.
- Extraction method: CO2
- Tincture carrier oil: MCT oil (fractionated coconut oil)
- Prices: Mid-range (as low as $0.11 per mg of CBD)
- Shipping cost: Free shipping on orders over $89
- Countries served: U.S. only (all 50 states)
Fab CBD User Reviews
Reviews of Fab CBD by real users are shown in the comments section below.
If you’ve used CBD hemp oil products from Fab CBD, please take a few minutes to write your own review in the “LEAVE A REPLY’ section below. Your review will help other users get informed and find the CBD oil products that are right for them. Thank you!